Tag Archives: habits

Hospitals hope to predict illness by analyzing your spending habits

Advertisers aren't the only ones interested in your spending habits — hospitals and insurance companies are taking note as well. Carolinas HealthCare, which operates hundreds of healthcare facilities from hospitals to nursing homes and care centers throughout North and South … Continue reading

Posted in Technology | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

The wearable dilemma: forming habits first, then building ecosystems

"Getting people to want to wear things all the time — whether it's on or off" is a huge stumbling block said Becky Stern, Director of Wearable Electronics at Adafruit. Sure, smartwatches and activity trackers are becoming … Tech News … Continue reading

Posted in Technology | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

9 bad habits of Vietnamese traffic police – Tuoitrenews

9 bad habits of Vietnamese traffic policeTuoitrenews3. Use informal, derogatory pronouns for first and second persons when talking with the public like “mày” and “tao”. 4. Often say: a violation is a violation, no need to explain. 5. We are … Continue reading

Posted in Vietnam News | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

OTAs appear in Vietnam, trying to change Vietnamese tourists’ habits – VietNamNet Bridge

VietNamNet Bridge OTAs appear in Vietnam, trying to change Vietnamese tourists' habitsVietNamNet BridgeVietNamNet Bridge – While booking hotel rooms through online travel agents (OTA) is a growing tendency in the world, which has gradually replaced the traditional ways, the OTAs … Continue reading

Posted in Vietnam News | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Most Annoying New Tech Habits

I love technology, but I don’t always love how people use it. As our interaction with gadgets and the Internet grows, so does the potential number of ways to offend each other. So I present to you the most annoying … Continue reading

Posted in Technology | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

5 ways to kick your worst time-wasting tech habits

If biting your fingernails took up eight hours of your time every day, would you, could you, give it up? What if the way you’re using email or web search is robbing hours and hours of your life? A recent … Continue reading

Posted in Technology | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

This Startup Keeps Your Good Habits in Check With Checkins [VIDEO]

Name: Daily Feats Tech News Headlines – Yahoo! News

Posted in Technology | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Forget Google Instant: In the Future, Search Engines Will Read Your Habits

When Google launched Google Instant in 2010, it claimed that providing results as users type and removing the need to hit the “enter” key saved users two to five seconds per search. Tech News Headlines – Yahoo! News

Posted in Technology | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Vietnamese consumption habits change because of lighter purse – VietNamNet Bridge

VietNamNet Bridge Vietnamese consumption habits change because of lighter purseVietNamNet BridgeVietNamNet Bridge – Distributors and retailers have reported big changes in the Vietnamese consumption habits. 57 percent of the family budget is spent on food, while the other 43 percent … Continue reading

Posted in Vietnam News | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Vietnamese consumption habits change because of lighter purse – VietNamNet Bridge

VietNamNet Bridge Vietnamese consumption habits change because of lighter purseVietNamNet BridgeVietNamNet Bridge – Distributors and retailers have reported big changes in the Vietnamese consumption habits. 57 percent of the family budget is spent on food, while the other 43 percent … Continue reading

Posted in Vietnam News | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment